Team Building – Developing High Performance Teams
Your success as a manager can often depend on how well your team operates. How are their problem-solving skills? Are they enthusiastic and motivated to do their best? Do they work well together? There have been hundreds of studies demonstrating that human beings function better and learn better in groups. If you want to develop your team leadership skills and unleash the talent of your individual team members, this workshop is a practical look at current leadership practices that work.
How You Will Benefit?
- Identify different types of teams.
- Build teamwork by recognizing and tapping into the twelve characteristics of an effective team.
- Promote trust and rapport by exploring your team player style and how it impacts on group dynamics.
- Recognize the key elements that move a team from involvement to empowerment and how to give these elements to your team.
- Develop strategies for dealing with team conflict and common situations.
- Understand how action planning and analysis tools can help your team perform better.
What You Will Cover?
- Types of teams
- The TORI model
- The Team Player
- Organizations Today
- The Stages of Team Development
- Communication Skills
- Shared Leadership
- DeBono’s Thinking Hats
- Managing Team Conflict
- The Trust/Relationship Model
- Obtaining Consensus
- Team-Shaping Factors
- Team Problem-Solving
- SWOT Analysis
- Instruction by an expert facilitator
- Small interactive classes
- Specialized manual and course materials
- Personalized certificate of completion