PUBLIC SPEAKING – THE COMPLETE GUIDE
This information-packed eBook is available for immediate digital download
so you can begin your new healthy lifestyle journey immediately. This eBook is also a pre-requisite for Khaled Kamel’s famous course by the same title;
PUBLIC SPEAKING THE COMPLETE GUIDE.
This eBook is available as an instant download. Interesting topics include …
- Why public speaking is an essential skill
- Understanding the fear of public speaking AND how to overcome those fears
- Models of public speaking
- When you should use a linear, transactional or interactional model of speaking
- Why the best public speakers understand that being successful is more about dialogue and less about monologue
- How to deliver a strong message
- 22 strategies for excellence in public speaking
- Successful public speaking is not just about what you say, it’s also “how” you deliver your content.
- Effective public speaking is needed now more than ever before, since so many people have lost the ability to communicate socially thanks to texting and instant messaging.
- A smart public speaker understands the 3 essential components of being successful. (You learn exactly what those are.)
- When you should use a linear, transactional or interactional model of speaking.
- How understanding encoding and decoding helps you become an excellent speaker.
- Why the best public speakers understand that being successful is more about dialogue and less about monologue.
- Why you should definitely consider (and visit) the physical environment you will be speaking in.
- The relationship your audience has with each other is extremely important to your success.
- How to respond to last-minute problems, distractions and disturbances which happen in the middle of your speech.
- A simple plan for preparing and practicing that makes giving your presentation easy and stress-free.
- The importance of body language, facial expressions and eye contact.
- How to engage your audience.
- When you should (and should not) ask your audience questions.
- How to be positive and confident no matter what happens during your speech.
- The importance of using prompts and visuals to get your point across. (This relieves stress by taking the focus off of you.)
- Tips professional speakers use to fill your presentation and your audience with emotion.
- How to stop worrying about mistakes during your presentation (even pros make them) and continue to focus on your goal.
And much much more