Maximizing Personal Impact
This course is a two-day exploration of the type of impact we want to have in life and work. Participants will consider and define the influence that they can have on their life and work. They will also learn skills for success and how to create those circumstances.
What Will Students Learn?
- Speak in terms of the impact and influence that you want to have in life and work
- Understand your personal style in terms of your personal brand
- Develop skill in areas like focus, concentration, and communication to support your brand
- Build credibility and trust by living your brand
- Take ownership of your image, both online and in person
What Topics are Covered?
- Importance of a personal brand
- Your brand approach to others
- Looking at the outside and the inside
- Setting goals
- Networking for success
- Communication strategies
- Building your credibility
- Brand You
- Living your brand
- Managing your social media presence
- Having influence
- Dealing with challenging people
- Presentations and meetings
- Instruction by an expert facilitator
- Small, interactive classes