Managing Difficult Conversations
This one-day workshop will give you the tools to manage difficult conversations and get the best results possible out of them.
What Will Students Learn?
- How to define their frame of reference
- How to establish a positive intent and a desired outcome
- Good communication skills
- How to draft a script for a difficult conversation
- Use specific steps to carry out a difficult conversation
- How to access additional resources as required
- How to maintain safety in a conversation
What Topics are Covered?
- Choosing to have the conversation
- Toolkit for successful conversations
- Choosing the time and place
- Framework for difficult conversations
- Conversation template
- Staying safe
- Role play practice
- Instruction by an expert facilitator
- Small, interactive classes
- Specialized manual and course materials
- Personalized certificate of completion