Intermediate Project Management
This workshop is intended for those who understand the conceptual phase of a project’s life cycle, including setting goals, creating a vision statement, and creating the Statement of Work. This one-day workshop will take you through the remaining three stages: planning, execution, and termination.
How You Will Benefit?
Identify your project’s tasks and resources
Order tasks using the Work Breakdown Structure
Schedule tasks effectively
Use basic planning tools such as a Gantt chart, PERT diagram, and network diagram
Prepare a project budget
Modify the project budget and schedule to meet targets
Identify and manage risks
Develop a change control process
- Execute and terminate a project
What You Will Cover?
- What really needs to be done?
- Scheduling your project
- The Work Breakdown Structure and other planning tools
- Project risks
- Schedule and budget compression
- Change control process
- Closing out a project
- Instruction by an expert facilitator
- Small interactive classes
- Specialized manual and course materials
- Personalized certificate of completion