One solid plan will help you to prevent, respond, and recover from all crises. This two-day course will help you ensure your organization is ready to manage any kind of crisis.
What Will Students Learn?
- Assign people to an appropriate crisis team role
- Conduct a crisis audit
- Establish the means for business continuity
- Determine how to manage incidents
- Help your team recover from a crisis
- How to apply the process
What Topics are Covered?
- What is crisis management?
- Training leaders and staff
- Conducting the crisis audit
- Performing a risk level analysis
- Developing a response process
- Consulting with the experts
- Incident management techniques
- Working through the issues
- Establishing an emergency operations center
- Building business continuity and recovery
- Recovering and moving on
- Plenty of case studies and practice opportunities
- Instruction by an expert facilitator
- Small, interactive classes
- Specialized manual and course materials
- Personalized certificate of completion
There are no reviews yet.