Proper nutrition and good health are a vital part of having a healthy pregnancy, preventing many major birth defects, and decreasing your chance of delivering a premature or low birth weight baby. Since your baby is obviously incapable of eating by itself at this point they are going to get all of the nutrients they need to grow and develop properly from the foods that you eat.
Mothers are now responsible for the foods they eat because they are at higher risk to transfer that nutritional or lack of nutritional value to their baby. And that’s why to help you out at this critical stage of your life, we’ve created this training guide that will help you to learn how to get proper nutrition for the mother and the baby during pregnancy and avoid complications. So that you can have a happy and healthy pregnancy! With this you’ll learn…
• A general overview of pregnancy
• Find out the effect of maternal diet before and during pregnancy on the life-long health of the child
• Discover the metabolic programming during pregnancy
• Explore the physiological changes occurs in the body during pregnancy
• Find out the pre-pregnancy nutritional issues
• Discover the nutritional needs during pregnancy
• Find out all about the pregnancy diet: what to eat and what to avoid
• Discover the healthy eating guidelines for food safety during pregnancy
• Find out all about drinking alcohol during pregnancy: is it safe and what are its effects?
• Discover the postpartum nutrition guidelines
• And so much more…