- Recognize that you have worth and are worthy of happiness
- Develop techniques for eliminating unhealthy thought patterns and replacing them with supportive patterns
- Learn how to turn negative thoughts into positive thoughts
- Learn how to make requests so that you get what you want
- Set goals that reflect your dreams and desires and reinforce healthy patterns
- What is self-esteem?
- Improving self-esteem
- Building self-esteem
- Increasing our self-esteem
- Esteemed confidence
- The power of thought
- Ask for what you want
- Create what you want
- Instruction by an expert facilitator
- Small, interactive Online classes
- Specialized manual and course materials
- Personalized certificate of completion
Course ID# SKCD11
Time is money, the saying goes, and lots of it gets lost in disorganization and disruption. We also deal with a constant barrage of technology, people, and tasks that can contribute to that disorganization. Many people find that they flit from one task to another, trying to get everything done. In this one-day workshop, you will learn how to make the most of your time by getting a grip on your workflow and office space, using your planner effectively, and delegating some of your work to other people.
What Will Students Learn?
Better organize yourself and your workspace for peak efficiency.
Understand the importance of, and the most useful techniques for, setting and achieving goals.
Identify the right things to be doing and develop plans for doing them.
Learn what to delegate and how to delegate well.
Take control of things that can derail your workplace productivity.
What Topics are Covered?
The Power of a Change
Changing Our Perspective
Planning Tips and Tricks
Setting a Routine
Doing it Right
Putting an End to Procrastination
Organizing Your Files
Managing Your Workload
Instruction by an expert facilitator
Small, interactive classes
Specialized manual and course materials
Personalized certificate of completion
Item #: SKCD136